Wednesday, February 17, 2010

In Nairobi

My flights were smoothly, connections on time and the luggage made it! And I'm settled in at Methodist Guest House. Praise God. Thanks for all the prayers. I feel surprisingly rested (not in a total fog).

Please pray for a good night's rest tonight. We are 11 hours ahead of California here in Kenya so my nights and days are reversed. Pray also for the meeting with prison headquarters tomorrow morning with new leadership since I was here last. Thank God that my permit was renewed so I don't anticipate any problems with us visiting prisons. Pray that relationships will be built that will glorify God and further Celebrate Recovery in the prisons across Kenya.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jana,Glad your start is going well. Praying per your request. God bless, Glenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you! It's going to be an incredible trip. Enjoy your time in Nairobi, reconnecting, and starting new relationships. Give my greetings to all our friends there. I really miss them and am with you in heart and spirit. Have a black currant for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know your day went well. I know Who is in charge. You are being prayed for!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ain't it great when a plan comes together - We have be lifting you and your connections in prayer and continue to pray that God will use you in the ways that serve Him best! God bless your days and all you have done in preparation for this time in Kenya and for all you will be doing to re-connect there and for all that is to come.

    ReplyDelete